The rules of our weekly lottery.
- The draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator.
- The winning numbers will be published on www.diabetes.org.uk and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline from the following Monday.
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance.
- All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Diabetes UK.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 16 years of age. Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Diabetes UK may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion. No detail in the application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for a change of address.
- Prizes for the weekly lottery are printed on the weekly lottery website. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mrs Jones from Berkshire.
- Diabetes UK is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Diabetes UK may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- Diabetes UK’s decisions made pursuant to the rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by Diabetes UK.
We regret that supporters living outside of mainland Britain (including Northern Ireland) are not able to take part in our weekly lottery due to Gambling Commission legislation.
Registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Gambling Commission License No’s: 000-004999-R-306253-009 & 000-004999-N-306254-009
Diabetes UK encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help should gambling become a problem. The GamCare helpline number is 0808 8020 133 and website www.gamcare.org.uk
Contact: Kath Abrahams, Diabetes UK Services Ltd, Wells Lawrence House, 126 Backchurch Lane, London E1 1FH.
See Diabetes UK’s Privacy & Cookies Policy here.